View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
January 16, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Fridley Civic Campus, Council Chambers
Attend this meeting to learn more about the City of Fridley's ADA Transition Plan for Public Rights-of-Way. The presentation will begin at 6 p.m. in the Council Chambers at the Fridley Civic Campus. There will be a question and answer following the presentation at 6:30 p.m.
The following items will be presented:
- Plan development - What is the ADA Transition Plan and why do we need it?
- Self-evaluation - How accessible is the City of Fridley?
- Timeline/Schedule - What is anticipated for the future?
- Public input - What can you do to help the City of Fridley? Where are the priority areas?
- Grievance Form - What is the grievance form and how do you report a concern?
- Contact information - Who should I talk to about the City of Fridley accessibility?
Learn more about the plan at FridleyMN.gov/ADAplan.
January 16, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Fridley City Council Chambers