Business Licensing

The City of Fridley requires certain businesses to be licensed with the City in order to do business. These businesses undergo police background checks to help protect Fridley residents.

If you are interested in obtaining a license for Soliciting (going door-to-door), Liquor Sales, Waste Hauling or Tree Services, please contact Deb Skogen, City Clerk, at 763-572-3523.

View a current list of licensed solicitors and peddlers, tree services or waste haulers.

Click here for a solicitor license application and additional information.