When should I call 9-1-1?
Fridley citizens are encouraged to dial 9-1-1 whenever police, medical or fire personnel are needed for incidents such as: barking dogs, traffic situations, suspicious circumstances, loud parties or thefts.
In Anoka County, 9-1-1 is used for both emergencies and non-emergencies. Dial 9-1-1 any time you need to speak with a police officer or make a police report.

NOTE: If you are calling from outside Anoka County, the Anoka County Dispatcher can be reached by dialing 763-427-1212

Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain a copy of a police report?
2. Is there a charge for false alarms?
3. When should I call 9-1-1?
4. How do I get a permit to purchase a handgun?
5. My car was towed by the Fridley Police Dept. Where was it taken?
6. Where do officers take stray animals?
7. Does Fridley have a curfew?
8. I locked my keys in the car. Will someone unlock it for me?
9. Where do I call for a non-emergency police problem?
10. Where can I get fingerprinted?
11. Can I get my blood pressure checked at the Fire Station?
12. Are fires or barbecues on balconies or patios permitted?
13. Will someone at the city help install my child's car seat?
14. How do I become a firefighter?
15. How can I get my fire extinguisher serviced or charged?